My Current Skincare Routine - Updated on 16 April 2019

Hello everyone! For those who have asked me what did I use that leads to great improvement on my skin condition, this is my consistent skincare routine recently that keeps my acne prone skin type at bay and stabilizes skin condition from being sensitive and inflammation.


1. Curél Makeup Cleansing Gel (Can be purchased from Watsons Malaysia) 
- With moisture-retaining Ceramide in the ingredients, this makeup remover removes sunscreen and makeup thoroughly without drying out my delicate skin. 

2. Atorrege AD+ Face Wash Liquid (1) (Can be purchased from Century De Beaute, 012-766 3613)
- Contains weak acidic nano-cleansing bubbles that cleanse my pores deeply yet gently, without stripping out my skin's natural oil which protects epidermis layer of the skin. I use it together with Muji's face wash foaming net for richer foam with finest bubbles that can penetrate even more deep down into pores.

3. Atorrege AD+ Cool Lotion (5)
- Very cooling and comfortable to use. Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate and witch hazel relieves skin redness, inflammation and prevents acne bacteria.

4. Atorrege AD+ Skin Treatment (2)
- Lotion-serum like texture. Pueraria Lobata root extract and aloe vera deeply hydrates and strengthens my skin epidermis layer in a non-comedogenic way.

5. Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil (Can be purchased from Watsons Malaysia)
- I apply separately only on the inflamed area for the antiseptic and antimicrobial treatment.

6. Avène Day Protector UV EX SPF30 PA+++ (Can be purchased from Watsons Malaysia) hashtag3.Atorrege AD+ Cool Lotion (5
- My daytime must-have. Gentle and very light on the skin while protecting my face from harmful UV rays. Plus it is non-comedogenic also! On my 3rd tube now.

7. Faith in Face Eye Am Not Tired Eye Patch (Can be purchased from Watsons Malaysia)
- For occasionally usage, moisturising eye masks that help in puffiness and reduce under-eye dark circles. 8. 23.5N Rice Soothing Active+ Ultra-Feather Mask (Can be purchased from Sasa Malaysia)
- The 3D unique ultra feather technology is being implemented, this material can be recycled and super thin to let your skin “breathe” while enabling better absorption of the nutrients deep into the skin layer. Concentrated rice yeast extract moisturises, soothes and brightens up my skin at a certain level. I only use it before a big day or when my skin needs a boost. 9. Lush Chocolate Lip Scrub (Can be purchased from Lush Malaysia)
- Received this as a gift, and it’s my all time favourite lip scrub. This deliciously sugary scrub is very gentle on lips and pleasant to use. Dark chocolate is rich in antioxidants and effective in removing dead skin cells. Organic jojoba oil in the ingredients nourishes chapped lips while being exfoliating. Yummy! 10. Claire Organics Snowy Cocoa Lip Balm (Can be purchased from Claire Organics)
- Another yummy lip therapy, the cocoa butter in the ingredients is great for supplying and retaining nourishment in lips. 11. Suvana Organic Lip Moisturizer (Can be purchased from M+ Pharmacy)
- This brand was given ECOCERT. The Carica Papaya Extract and Beeswax deeply hydrates and soothes dry lips. 12. L'Occitane Lavender Moisturizing Hand Lotion
- I use this lotion on my hands and body. Enriched with shea butter, nourishes and softens skin while the lavender essential oil relaxes my mind. What I like about this lotion it is that it absorbs really quickly as well, leaving my hands and body a refreshing and smooth touch feeling.



Happy bare face!





Comments

Popular Posts