The Lush Clinic Antioxidant Rich Serum Whitening Mask Review

Hi beautyjunkies!

Today I will be reviewing a sheet mask that I have received as a gift when I attended the UV Porcelain+ sharing session at The Lush Clinic with my friend Nicole. We had a nice time and met friendly dermatologists as well as beauty therapists.

During the sharing session, we learned the basic knowledge about how the active ingredients like reduced Glutathione, Polypodium Leucotomos, Vitamin C and Collagen peptide in the oral supplement UV Porcelain+ mix synergistically to provide UV protection, promoting skin whitening and skin elasticity. Alpha-Porcelain is the unique catalyst that synergizes these active ingredients to work together while retaining their individual benefits to penetrate into the body for maximum results.
*Scientific content sourced from The Lush Clinic's flyer


Nicole and I with pretty Dr. Kah Mun, Khoo

"Wefie" with this gorgeous lady📷



I was told that the material of this sheet mask is gel-like texture but for me, the material felt like it is kind of a combination of gel and cotton texture. The mask is soaked in rich serum full with the goodness of antioxidants and hydrants. The material is good in carrying lots of serum which enables as many nutrients as possible to benefit our skin, rather than just a paper mask soaked in the water like some brands out there in the market.

1. Vitamin C - Fights free radicals, evens out skin tone and boosts skin's collagen production for plumper skin with lesser fine lines and wrinkles

2. Hyaluronic acid - A natural glycosaminoglycan (polysaccharides that are a vital component of connective tissue) that deeply moisturize dehydrated skin and retain all that moisture in the epidermis layer of our skin

3. Collagen (the main structural protein found in skin and other connective tissues) - Great in promoting skin elasticity for anti-aging 

4. Citrus Medica (derived from citrus fruit extract) - Aids in skin toning, possesses skin tightening and serves as a purifying disinfectant

5. Aloe Vera - Hydrates our skin, anti-inflammatory and fights acne



A demo test did on customer's skin
*Provided by The Lush Clinic


A light citrus scent instantly hits your nostrils when you apply the mask on your face. The sheet mask fits okay to my face shape without water dripping. I put the mask in the refrigerator first for more cooling and soothing effects on my skin. I am glad that there is no tingling or itchy sensation on my sensitive skin.

This sheet mask has two steps of usage in order to fully utilize it for the serum absorption. After you have applied the mask onto your face, the second step is to keep the remaining serum in the packet in the refrigerator and apply it over your face the next day and leave on for an extra boost of radiance and hydration. My mum asks for the remaining essence as she wants to feel how's the serum works on the skin when she sees me putting the mask, so I give the "second step" to her haha.

A closer look at the sheet mask texture


Don't forget to use the remaining essence for your neck also!

Remove the mask after 20 minutes and here's the first result. The most significant benefit that I can feel is the mask deeply moisturized my skin. I can also notice that my skin tone has been slightly brightened up. I can't see its' lightening effect on my pimple scars but we do understand that you won't see an immediate result in one-time usage.



Last but not least, the things I like about this sheet mask is that it is gentle for sensitive skin as it doesn't cause an allergic reaction and it hydrates your skin really well. I believe that the skin brightening and scar lightening effects will be more noticeable if you continue to use it.

It's a good mask to try out!

Overall ratings:

1. Hydration - 4.7 / 5

2. Soothing effect - 4.3 / 5

3. Pores tightening - 3.7 / 5

4. Brightening effect - 2.3 / 5

5. Skin fitting - 3.0 / 5

For more details and purchase, please contact:

Official website - https://www.thelushclinic.com/




References


Comments

  1. Great articles and great layout. Your blog post deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. Bliss Anti Aging Clay Mask

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts